The only difference between a successful online business and an internet business that is struggling to produce a buck is the accessibility to an email list to stay in touch along with your existing customers and to construct a connection with potential customers. But what is the simplest way to produce a successful email marketing campaign?
Using Purchased or Rented Email Lists
You will find always locations that you can purchase an enormous email list or utilize the services of a bulk emailer. But you should consider several things before you select if that is the greatest way for you yourself to go.
1. You can’t guarantee the emails on the list are current and active.
2. What’s the deliverability of the services? It doesn’t do worthwhile to send a bulk mailing to 100,000 emails at a top price if the business does not have a top percentage of deliverability, otherwise, your emails will go straight to the spam folder and never be read.
3. Have you any idea how these email addresses were collected? You have no real solution to verify that the owners of the email addresses even want for your email lists for sale. Were they opt-in emails or were they only harvested through the use of software used to crawl the net capturing email addresses. If that is the case, your email will be spam and be contrary to the anti-spam laws in most countries.
4. Are these emails even remotely relevant to your company? How could you guarantee that the email campaign will undoubtedly be sent to customers who’re thinking about everything you have to provide? You can just take the service at face value and accept what they’re telling you. You have no method of proving the effectiveness of the campaign until after the very fact and during those times, you have already taken care of the service.
5. If your offer is very generic, this service may very well be for you. If your priority is always to just get your offer facing as many folks as you are able to and, centered on averages, make enough sales to make it a profitable venture.
6. There is a price associated with purchasing or renting email lists. These costs may vary from $300 for 10,000 to $1,000 for 1,000,000 emails or more. If you are confident that the copywriting is very compelling and your CTR has been very high, probably the cost outweighs the advantages for you. However, nothing is guaranteed. The organization can guarantee delivery, but they can not guarantee results.
Developing a Contextual Email List
A contextual email list is obtained, usually through the use of a lead capture page, by potential customers visiting your website, articles, squeeze page and choosing to opt-in to your email list. This is consequently of you offering an incentive like a free information report, consultation or an email mini-course. The lead capture page might have an opt-in form where visitors would input their name and email address. What to consider when developing a contextual email list.
1. You will have to build a lead capture page or have one designed for you. There are some very affordable squeeze page creator programs available that not require any technical skills to use. The price of the application is comparable to presenting one squeeze page designed for you but the cost is still even less than purchasing or renting a listing and can be used over and over again.
2.The emails on your own list will be very targeted and you’re assured your subscribers are thinking about your offers making the conversion rates much greater than any results you would get from a rented or purchased email list.
3. With your own opt-in list, you have the opportunity to construct a connection along with your potential customers. This creates trust and facilitates future sales. It is often necessary to have experience of a potential customer 5-7 times before they’ll buy. A one-time mailing from a rented list does not allow for a relationship.
4. Having a mailing list makes your company more valuable in case you ever decide to offer your business. The email set of existing customers is considered a property and can triple the resale price of one’s business.
5. It will take a little work driving traffic to your list, but since the cost is indeed low, you should use that money you would have spent on a rented list to pay for PPC advertising. PPC is inexpensive, targeted advertising which you only buy if someone thinking about your offer clicks on the link.
6. With a subscribed list, it makes it possible to complete repeat business. It is always easier to offer to someone who has bought from you before. This makes the expense of future sales reduced and increases your profits.
As you can see, there are many advantages, in the long term, to building your own contextual email list for more effective email marketing. There is a lot more to be discovered lead capture and squeeze pages. I go into much more detail in my own website.